Erin Huiatt is a wife and mother from the Midwest. She is a certified postpartum doula through CAPPA (Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association). She became certified in January of 2017 but has been working with families since late 2015. She is the mother of two, a wife, and knows the struggles as a postpartum mom. She is a trusted and reliable source within her community and is passionate about being a support system for women after birth!
After reading several books about the postpartum period in other countries and helping new mothers, she realized that America needs to do things differently. Earlier this year she published her very first book, The Postpartum Plan. This workbook guides expecting mothers and families in creating a postpartum plan BEFORE the baby arrives.
Other facts about Erin:
- Certified in infant, child and adult CPR through American Red Cross
- Member of Postpartum Support International
- Certified Baby + Me Yoga Instructor
- Co-host a monthly Postpartum Support Group
- Completed the Maternal Mental Health Professional Training from Postpartum Support International
- Guest speaker at the 2018 International Babywearing Conference
- Featured on the Born to Be Breastfed with Marie Biancuzzo Podcast where she discussed all things postpartum and her workbook, The Postpartum Plan.