Erin Huiatt is a wife & mother from the Midwest. She strives to live a natural, healthy lifestyle and as a postpartum doula, she loves supporting mothers emotionally & physically after birth. She is passionate about birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, babywearing, and attachment parenting.
Erin is a certified postpartum doula through CAPPA (Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association). She became certified in January of 2017 but has been working with families since late 2015. She is the mother of two, a wife, and knows the struggles as a postpartum mom. She is a trusted and reliable source within her community. She is passionate about being a support system for women after birth!
- Certified in infant, child and adult CPR through American Red Cross
- Member of Postpartum Support International
- Certified Baby + Me Yoga Instructor
- Co-host a monthly Postpartum Support Group
- Completed the Maternal Mental Health Professional Training from Postpartum Support International