Welcome to Midwest Mom & Wife. Are you planning to conceive? Already pregnant? Newly postpartum? Or know someone who fits in these categories? You are in the right place.
Planning for birth is important, but planning for life postpartum may be even more important.
- Who will clean your house once baby arrives?
- What food will you have prepared when baby arrives? Or who will BRING you food?
- Who will help with your older children while you rest and bond with your new baby?
- Breastfeeding? Bottle feeding? Either or, questions will arise. Who will you reach out to?
- What is going to happen to your body postpartum?
- Mood swings. Are those normal? What is normal?
- What should I do to prepare my home?
- What should I do to prepare my spouse and/or siblings?
- WHEN will I sleep?! Or shower?!
These are all questions that may be running through your mind or things you may have not even thought about yet. Your postpartum period should be a quiet, stress-free and happy time for you to bond with your baby.
As a certified postpartum doula I am here to help you plan and support you in this exciting journey. I offer several ways to help. Click below to see all of your options!