Expecting a child and thinking beyond the day you go into labor, is hard. You are busy designing the nursery, buying all the stuff, and creating your birth plan. Being a new parent or having a newborn with children running around is exhausting and tough work.
I know. I have been there.
Your emotions are all over the place, you are uncomfortable because you have spent 9-months growing a baby in your body and then one day, you are not. I have written and designed The Postpartum Plan Workbook for all mamas in mind. I have taken my past experiences, things I wish I would have done, things I wish I would have NOT done and created this book for you.
If you have not started thinking about your postpartum period. This workbook is for you.
Maybe you have thought about certain scenarios during your postpartum period, but have put them off for the moment. This workbook is for you. The Postpartum Plan is a great way to slowly introduce you to ideas, scenarios, and topics that may come up for you during your postpartum period. When you are finished going through this workbook, you will have a clear idea of what you NEED to do and what you already have taken care of.
• Do you have meals prepared? Meal train set-up?
• Who is going to help you so you can nap, shower and eat?
• When will you spend one-on-one time with a new big brother or sister?
Answer these questions and many more when you purchase The Postpartum Plan Workbook.
Erin Huiatt is a wife and mother from the Midwest. She is a certified postpartum doula through CAPPA (Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association).
She became certified in January of 2017 but has been working with families since late 2015. She is the mother of two, a wife, and knows the struggles as a postpartum mom. She is a trusted and reliable source within her community and is passionate about being a support system for women after birth!
After reading several books about the postpartum period in other countries and helping new mothers, she realized that America needs to do things differently. Earlier this year she published her very first book, The Postpartum Plan. This workbook guides expecting mothers and families in creating a postpartum plan BEFORE the baby arrives.
Other facts about Erin:
• Certified in infant, child and adult CPR through American Red Cross
• Member of Postpartum Support International
• Certified Baby + Me Yoga Instructor
• Co-host a monthly Postpartum Support Group
• Completed the Maternal Mental Health Professional Training from Postpartum Support International
• Guest speaker at the 2018 International Babywearing Conference
• Featured on the Born to Be Breastfed with Marie Biancuzzo Podcast where she discussed all things postpartum and her workbook, The Postpartum Plan.
• Featured on Catch This Mama Podcast where she discussed postpartum, motherhood, work-life balance and The Postpartum Plan Workbook.