I went to MommyCon Minneapolis a little over a week ago and had so much fun! I am so excited to share some awesome things I learned, new products I saw, and some amazing people I met. To give you an idea of what is to come, here is a little re-cap …
1. VIP Session with Jennifer Labit from Cottonbabies! She is an amazing mother and business woman! I learned so much from her AND because of her, I am now a Share the Love host! More details to come 🙂
2. Babyganics AWESOME products and I have a bunch to test out, share my thoughts and GIVEAWAY!
3. The Great Cloth Diaper Change was an awesome experience!
5. I met The Honest Toddler!! Bummi Laditan is hilarious! I am excited to read her new book and give away a signed copy by her!
6. I listened to TheBabyGuyNYC talk about strollers and carseats AND Amelia got her picture taken with him.
I had so much fun meeting awesome people, learning about new baby products, and so much more. Please keep your eyes open for my reviews and some great giveaways coming your way!