Amelia has sampled some awesome baby food from Farm Baby Foods. She loved it and I loved it because it was so easy to get it delivered to our doorstep.
After Julie Burroughs, owner of Farm Baby Foods, had her twin girls, she quickly learned that providing fresh and tasty baby food was not very easy. She learned she needed bigger equipment and her commitment to providing fresh, healthy baby food for her girls grew into Farm Baby Foods.
Farm Baby Foods provides Stage-1, Stage – 2, and pouches of baby food. Only all-natural, seasonal, organic produce and ingredients are used to make tasty combinations of baby food. Julie and the staff of Farm Baby Foods believe that every process of making their baby food is important. They make all the food in their licensed, commercial kitchen. They are Green Restaurant Association endorsed products, freezer safe, and all the food containers are BPA free.
If you have not been won over yet, the ordering and delivery WILL win you over!
- Go to Farmbabyfoods.com and select “Store”
- Select which baby food you would like to purchase. Amelia has tried the Apple/Pear and Squash/Carrot/Nutmeg. She has enjoyed both!
- Select your delivery preferences (YES, it IS delivered to YOU!)
- Select “Add to cart”
- When you are finished adding food to your cart, click the cart symbol at the top of the page, and checkout.
That is it! Pretty simple, huh? If you have any questions at all, Julie provides you with a phone number you can call or an e-mail address. She is AWESOME at answering questions and making sure you are happy.
Some other things to know and remember:
- On all foods, EVERY ingredient is listed
- You must have a $20 minimum purchase, which is VERY easy to hit
- You can store the baby food in your freezer for up to 6 months
- Do not store the baby food in your refrigerator for more than 72 hours of production date
- What is offered changes often due to what is in season and available
Of course, we are doing an great giveaway, to give you a chance to try Farm Baby Foods for yourself. Make sure you follow all 3 steps to be entered in to win a $50 certificate!!! That’s a lot of baby food!
I will announce a winner on Sunday, April 26th on my Facebook Page!