Yes, it’s that time of year again! Holiday music has been playing on a local radio station, since November 1st! And the stores have had their holiday decorations out since school started! So, pretty much if you have not started organizing and planning for the 2013 holiday season yet, you are way behind! 🙂
Last year, was my first year to celebrate the holiday season with a kiddo and I created a Holiday Organizer. I must admit, it was VERY helpful! Whether you have a LOT of holiday planning, gifts to buy, things to bake, or just a few things to do; either way a Holiday Organizer will be helpful.
The great thing about creating a Holiday Organizer for yourself is you can determine what check lists, organizers, etc. YOU want to include in it.
This year I looked to Pinterest to get some inspiration and FREE printables to create my Holiday Organizer.
Here are the resources I used to create my 2013 Holiday Organizer:
- Includes a cover page to put on the front of your organizer and LOTS of FREE printables!
- Colorful, fun printables to keep track of gifts you need to buy for your loved ones.
- Includes a 2013 calendar, binder cover, and budget form!
- I printed this whole thing! I love the fun colors and there are a lot of useful sheets to help plan
5. Thanksgiving Planner
- Since the holiday season begins with Thanksgiving, I created my very own planner for Thanksgiving. It includes items I will make for breakfast and what dishes I will be bringing to Thanksgiving dinner.
6. Holiday Bucket List
- The front page of my planner is our 2013 Holiday Bucket List! (which I will be sharing soon). This way I can keep track of all the fun things we have done!
What things would you include in your Holiday Organizer?