It’s November! Which means it’s time for fun turkey activities!
Last year we had lots of fun celebrating Thanksgiving …
1. We made Fall Scented Playdough. Which we used to make cute and fun turkeys!
2. I also made a trip to our local library and checked out a bunch of fall and turkey books! Here is a list of some festive books.
3. Turkey Handprint Plate! I made one for us, that we will use for decor this Thanksgiving and also one for Monte’s grandparents. We had a lot of fun getting messy!
A few days ago, I made my way to Pinterest, of course, to find some new and fun turkey activities we could do this November! Here are some ideas, I hope we will get a chance to do …
1. Toilet paper roll turkeys! These look so easy to make and I have all the supplies. I have been saving toilet paper rolls for arts and crafts. This is the perfect opportunity to get rid of them!
2. Another super easy turkey craft! Scrapbook paper turkey. This is another project I already have all the supplies for!
3. Of course, you need a cute and fun festive snack!
4. A cute craft that you can add to every year and can also be Thanksgiving decor, a turkey table runner.
These are just a few of the projects and activities I came across. Check out my Thanksgiving Pinterest board for even MORE ideas!
What fun turkey projects and/or activities are you doing this year?