Flexible usage of 9 hours, in 3-hour segments. Average of a one week commitment.
Postpartum Care Packages include:
- Assistance will all newborn care (diapering, swaddling, soothing, etc.)
- Lactation support
- Emotional support for mom
- Assistance with light housework and meal preparations
- Assisting with sibling adjustment
- Offer coping strategies to soothe newborn
- Provide community resources such as breastfeeding support groups, postpartum support groups, lactation consultants, etc.
- Care for baby while mother sleeps, showers and rests
Clients who schedule before their 3rd trimester for a Hospital Support Package or Basic Postpartum Support Package will receive a copy of “The Postpartum Plan” workbook at no cost. This is a great resource to help you plan and go over with your postpartum doula to fill in any gaps before the baby arrives!
Please note you will be re-directed to Iowa Doula Agency to complete your order. Please let me know if you have any questions >>>