I am so honor to be a MommyCon Sisterhood Blogger, again!
I have been to this amazing conference two years in a row and truly believe this is the best conference for expecting mothers, new mothers, or moms with toddlers! AND it’s not just for moms! Spouses can learn so much too! The focus of MommyCon is to focus on natural parenting methods. Whether it be babywearing, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, or car seat safety there is a topic you can learn more about.
There are five main components to a MommyCon Conference:
- VIP events are hosted the Friday before most of the MommyCon Conferences. For an additional amount of money (amounts vary) you can attend a smaller, more intimate seminar to learn more about a company or topic. You will also receive another awesome swag bag! 🙂 Check out when I attended the VIP event with Jenn Labit from Cottonbabies last year!
- The swag bag. This is just one of the many ways you can receive amazing freebies! There have been blankets, cloth diapers, full size samples, and so much more. A swag bag is included with every MommyCon ticket!
- There are awesome seminars to attend through out the day that may include Cloth Diapering 101 with Jenn Labit (love her!), Babywearing 101 with Beco and Ergobaby, The In’s and Out’s of Natural Birthing, and more. Each conference location differ with seminars and guest speakers!
- The shopping is fun! Throughout the day, there are booths set-up that may include cloth diapers, babywearing carriers and accessories, bottles, clothes, games and toys, breastfeeding support, breast pumps, car seats, and much, much more. A lot of the booths giveaway freebies and it’s a great place to touch, ask questions, and test out products before you buy!
- At the end of the day is a massive giveaway to all attendees for the conference! EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is free game! You could win an entire car seat travel system, crib, breast pump, gift certificates, and so much more. It is so much fun!
You have several chance to attend a conference AND maybe you can attend two 🙂 Check out the dates and locations below! Check out specific details about each event here!
- MommyCon Atlanta: Saturday, February 6th
- MommyCon Chicago: Saturday, March 5th
- MommyCon Seattle: Saturday, April 2nd
- MommyCon Austin: Saturday, June 25th
- MommyCon DC: Saturday, July 23rd
- MommyCon Orange County: Saturday, August 20th
- MommyCon Orlando: Saturday, September 3rd
- MommyCon San Jose: Saturday, October 29th
This year there are two additional conferences that focus on infant feeding and babywearing! You will NOT want to miss these either!
- WEAR: Babywearing Conference in Chicago: May 27th – 29th
- MILK: An Infant Feeding Conference in Orange County: Nov 11th – Nov 12th
If you are planning to attend, make sure you use the discount code Midwest16 to receive $5 off your ticket for any conference!
Keep your eyes open! I will be giving away tickets to the MommyCon Chicago conference very soon! 🙂