Dinner and a Doula is a one time visit for families to “check-in” with an educated and reliable source. Maybe this is not your first child or you have plenty of family nearby to assist you after birth, but you have questions and want to ask a professional.
Dinner and a Doula is a great option where I can come into your home and answer questions about feeding, caring for baby and other common postpartum related concerns.
- I will work with the family to determine any dietary restrictions, then I will give 2 or 3 meal options I can create. I will bring a large meal which will leave plenty of leftovers.
- My visit will be 3 to 4 hours in length.
- I will not eat with your family. This is a great opportunity for families to have some bonding time, while I care for baby in the home.
- I will be available to answer questions from mom, dad, and siblings.
- 3 to 4 days before my scheduled time, I will send out a questionnaire to have you fill out. This will allow me to get an understanding of what your concerns are and be prepared with any resources if needed.
- This is a great gift option!
My goal is to leave you full, comforted and confident!
Interested in purchasing? Purchase here.